Click Below For
Support your HOA
|CRV - HOA Screen Resolution
How to change the screen resolution
- Minimize all applications so that you can see the desktop.
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop background (not on an icon).
- In the resulting pop-up menu, choose Display Settings. This will open the
Display Settings dialog box.
- In the Display Settings dialog box, look for "Advanced scaling settings" Resolutions.
- Under the resolutions, see a drop down box, select the setting 1920 x 1080
- In either case, always select the recommended setting.
- At higher resolutions, you may not be able to see as many colors, but this is unlikely.
- Flat panel monitors have a preferred resolution. If you set the display
lower or higher, the display will be noticeably more blurry. The preferred
resolution should be noted in your display manual.
Copyright © 2008 Bud Shott. All rights reserved.
Crystal River Village Homeowners Association
Crystal River, FL 34429